- Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
- Promotes cellular health
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary internal and external health benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for skin ailments. This centuries–old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today.
It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. As the king of oils, Frankincense is known to promote cellular health and immunity and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits. It also promotes a healthy inflammatory response and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems, helping them function optimally. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense induces feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
- Can help promote youthful, radiant–looking skin and slow the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Dry weather can take a toll on your nails. Try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
Frankencense has been extensively used for treatment of skin cancer.
Contact Us to learn how to Purchase your own