Used for: Immune Boost Herbs include: Echinacea, Paudarco, Dandelion, Burdock, Cinnamon, Sassafras, Ginger. Lets see what we know about these herbs:
- Echinacea was one of the basic antimicrobial herbs. Three of the components of Echinacea responsible for its immune-enhancing effects: polysaccharides, alkylamides and cichoric acid.
- Paudarco used to treat a wide range of infections, these include viral respiratory infections, also used for cancer as well as diabetes, ulcers, stomach inflammation (gastritis), liver ailments, asthma, bronchitis, joint pain, hernias, boils, and wounds. Some people see pau d’arco as a “tonic and blood builder”.
- Dandelion is used as a digestive tonic, gallstones, intestinal gas, joint pain, muscle aches, eczema, and bruises. Dandelion is also used to increase urine production. It is used as skin toner & blood tonic.
- Burdock is used as a diuretic, diaphoretic, a blood purifying agent, and contains essential fatty acids.
- Cinnamon is used to help treat muscle spasms, vomiting, diarrhea, infections, the common cold, loss of appetite ,may lower blood sugar, reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Sassafras is used for urinary tract disorders, swelling in the nose and throat, syphilis, bronchitis, high blood pressure in older people, gout, arthritis, skin problems, and cancer. It is also used as a tonic and “blood purifier.”
- Ginger Classified as a stimulant and carminative and used frequently for dyspepsia, gastroparesis, slow motility symptoms, constipation, and colic. It was also frequently employed to disguise the taste of medicines. Tea brewed from ginger is a common folk remedy for colds. Ginger has also been historically used to treat inflammation, including arthritis & osteoarthritis. In Japan it is purported to aid blood circulation.
Purchase yours today in 2 formats: Tincture & Capsules