Rosemary – Essential Oil
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffing and roast lamb, pork, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many health benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion and helps soothe sore muscles and joints. Long revered by healers, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy to combat nervous tension and fatigue.
Rosemary oil and rosemary teas are widely used for hair care in shampoos and lotions. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of the hair. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps.
- Rub topically on bottom of feet or stomach to help with digestion.
- Diffuse Rosemary, or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Soothes muscle aches and pain
- Helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue
- Helps hair grow longer and stronger and helps slow down premature hair loss and graying of the hair
Contact us to learn how to Purchase your own